WoW: The Mis-Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW: The Mis-Adventures

2 posters

The Start Of A Bitter Partnership.

Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

The Start Of A Bitter Partnership. Empty The Start Of A Bitter Partnership.

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:23 pm

(SETTING: Inside the wyverns Tail tavern in Orgrimmar)

Kel sat in the furthest corner of the tavern, distancing him self from the Orcs in the room, the corner was dim and the shadows covered Kel. He sat quietly sipping his fire water, he watched the Orcs in the room, constantly on guard
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Master Of War
    Master Of War

The Start Of A Bitter Partnership. Empty Re: The Start Of A Bitter Partnership.

Post  Vrakgosh Dreadskull Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Vrakgosh slowly stepped into the large and crowded Tavern. His heavy steps seeming to echo about the wooden room, and his thick and broad frame clad in heavy plated armor. His thick and ebon hair danced slowly behind him, shifting as the wind blew passed. His steel gray eyes scoped about the room, eyeing the Orcs, Goblins, and the newcomer, a Tauren, that were residing nearby. Taking a few steps towards the bar, the metal of his axe, along with his jagged sword, clanked together.
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Kel looked at the orc as he walked to the bar, his sense flaired. There was something not right about this Orc, the smell of blood and carnage oozed off of his being. But Kel was still, holding his place and keeping his eyes on this dark being.
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Master Of War
    Master Of War

Post  Vrakgosh Dreadskull Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Vrakgosh approached the bar, placing his thick and heavy gauntlets down upon the heavy wood. His eyes beamed towards the bartender, nodding as he spoke. "Give me a Skin of Mulgore Firewater.." he grunted, turning his back on the barkeep, awaiting his alcohol. Feeling as if eyes were resting along his being, he glanced about, eyeing the large Tauren nearby. "I don't believe I know you, Tauren.." he said in a low, yet strong tone.
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Kel quickly snapped back, "Count yourself luck you do not know me."
    Finishing off the last of his Firewater, Kel slammed the mug on the table.
    He stood and slowly started toward the tavern door.
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Master Of War
    Master Of War

Post  Vrakgosh Dreadskull Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"Sounds like the big bad Tauren is very defensive..Baha. Typical cow.." he taunted with a smirk tugging along his lips, revealing his short, yet well-groomed tusks that protrude from the sides. Leaning back along the bar, his arms cross over along his broad chest.
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Kel stopped, his back turned to orc. "You would be wise, Filthy Orc to watch the bile that spews from your mouth."

The bar was now queit, other Orc warriors stood to back the brother, incase this seemingly harmless Tauren tried anything stupid.
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Master Of War
    Master Of War

Post  Vrakgosh Dreadskull Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm

"I've slaughtered many Alliance members, the space goats that fell from the sky..The Elves that possess certain..magic..What makes you believe I would dare lose to a creature that deserves nothing more than to graze the fields, fatten up..and feed a family of Orcs! Tell me, Cow..What brings you to Orgrimmar anyways? It's not often one such as yourself wonders in.." he spoke, reaching around, grasping his beverage.
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Kel Turned and slowly walked toward the Orc, his steps were loud and heavy.
    "If you must know, I seek to slay on orc. One who is much like you, Tall, Ignorant and Blind to the fury of the Taruen. Watch your back Green One, The Tauren are wise to the ways of your kind now. You all carry and unforivable debt, after Garrosh Hellscream slaughtered Cairne."

Kel turned and walked out of the Wyverns Tail and into the streets.
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Vrakgosh Dreadskull
    Master Of War
    Master Of War

Post  Vrakgosh Dreadskull Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Vrakgosh merely chuckled as the tempered Tauren spoke. His eyes focused along the large frame of the beast before him. Lifting his right hand to his lips, bringing the beverage to his mouth. After a few mere seconds of gulping the strong alcohol, Vrakgosh rolled his neck slowly, stomping towards the exit of the Tavern, yelling back at the Tauren.

"You best be wise to bring such slander and threats to Orgrimmar, Tauren..Garrosh does not like threats, neither do I. You dare enter our city..and you dare threaten to slay one my kind. You have some nerve, beast!"
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Keldrimor Thunderhoof
    Cheiftan
    Cheiftan

Post  Keldrimor Thunderhoof Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

"If you do not silence your tongue, I will slay you Orc. The Tauren have shown nothing but loyalty to the Horde and how does your worthless leader repay us by killing Cairne in a crazed frenzy when could have spared his life. You Orcs come to our world in search of refuge and we offer our allegiance, then you betray us through the slaughter of you Cheiftan, A leader who was far more wise than Hellscream. So silence your self or my hammer will swiftly find its way into your skull."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm